Terms and conditions of membership - club players at the GRC
The following terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without notice
- Members are entitled to reasonable use of the GRC, subject to availability.
- Acceptance of Membership is at the discretion of the JTTA Council.
- Players under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the facilities unsupervised.
- Members are responsible for their behaviour & that of any guests. Unseemly behaviour, being in the opinion of the JTTA Council, could mean termination of membership without refund.
- The JTTA reserves the right to close the GRC for any tournaments/other activities or connection with any repair/alteration/maintenance work. Advance notice of closures will be given where possible.
- Members using the GRC door system must only use their access for themselves. If another individual enters the centre through the use of someone else’s access to the door system, the JTTA reserves the right to terminate membership without refund.
- Guests may be allowed on an occasional basis, and is subject to the discretion of the JTTA Council. Members seeking to bring non-members to the centre on a more frequent basis must gain permission from the JTTA Council.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Notices and signs around the GRC must be obeyed at all times.
- No refunds are payable in the event of cancellation of membership prior to the end of the membership period
- Fees are due 1st September and late payment may result in access to the centre being restricted or membership terminated. The annual fee is discounted for new members by 25% on 1st December, 50% 1st March, 75% 1st June.
- Payment by standing order must be made according to the requirements of the JTTA from time to time. If a standing order is stopped, or payment is not made, membership will automatically expire and access to the centre withdrawn.
- The JTTA cannot accept responsibility for theft/loss/ damage to members, guests or visitors property however caused. Property left in lockers is left at the individuals risk.
- If the JTTA is rendered unable wholly, or in part, to carry out its obligations by reason of force majuere, they will give notice and be released from any obligations. This will include circumstances beyond the control of the JTTA.
- Photographs and videos of players may be taken and used in publicity and marketing materials including our website, social media and in any third party publications. Please contact a member of the JTTA Council should you wish to be exempted from this.
- The information provided by you on this form is required by the Jersey Table Tennis Association for the purpose of maintaining membership records and governance. Children’s information supplied by you may be disclosed to sports coaches.
The Geoff Reed Table Tennis Centre,
FB Fields, St Clement,
Jersey, JE2 6QN.
T: 01534 615835
Jersey Registered Charity No. 125